This website collects some personal data from its users.
Types of data collected
Personal data can be freely provided by the user or, in the case of Usage data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this website are mandatory. If the user refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this website to provide the service. In cases where this Website indicates some data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this website and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Method of treatment
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal data.
The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to data. , hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
When the treatment is based on the user’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the treatment
User data are collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of users or third parties), identify any malicious activities or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: Tag management, Statistics, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Registration and authentication, Contacting the user, Management of payments and Viewing content from external platforms.
Types of data processed
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data in question could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website or other sites connected or connected to it: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days. data voluntarily provided by the user.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The personal data provided by users are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties, unless the communication is imposed by legal obligations or is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the service or provision. request. The request to send e-mails to the addresses indicated in the appropriate section of this site involves the subsequent acquisition of some personal data of the sender, including the email address, necessary to respond to requests. Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for these particular services on request.
data for the sale of goods and services online
The personal data collected are used for the provision of services to the user or for the sale of products, including payment and any delivery. The personal data collected to complete the payment may be those relating to the credit card, the current account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. The payment data collected by this website depend on the payment system used.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The user can withdraw consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of your data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request correction. The user can verify the correctness of his data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The user has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the user’s consent, on a contract of which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The user can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection control authority or take legal action.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the user, users can direct a request to the contact details of the owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Owner of the data treatment
Azienda Agricola Fattoria Corte Roeli di Fornasini Elisabetta – Via Nazionale 387 – 40051 Pegola di Malalbergo (BO)
P.IVA 04225350372 – PEC firstname.lastname@example.org